Thursday, June 12, 2014

Guatemala MTC- She made it!

Hello family!! We just have like 5 minutes to write to tell you we got here safe.
Well we got here early this morning at like 6 am, and the driver Peter took us the CCM... haha we did get there safely!!! There are 35 of us new sisters and elders here! Its the biggest incoming group of missionaries theyve had! how cool! Maren Call is here with me, love her! and my friend from my intramural basketball team at BYU is in my trio companionship!
The food is a little to get used to, but not too bad.
 
It's been busy, and good here so far! can't believe i'm here... it was like a Helaman Halls reunion here, there are so many of us from BYU who lived at Helaman who I didn't know lived there! super cool..
 
Mission president and wife are really nice, and awesome! I love it so far!!
 
out of time!
 
 
love you!
Hermana Nichols 

No comments:

Post a Comment